- More than 2,000 WordPress websites are infected with a keylogger | Ars Technica https://t.co/H1wXR80DcZ 01:12:45, 2018-01-30
- Top 4 open source alternatives to Google Analytics | https://t.co/dPnyw7D1wz https://t.co/iw0X8nwZyZ 09:07:23, 2018-01-30
- RT @sglassmeyer: My first question with every legal research tool: Where did you get your caselaw from? 13:40:29, 2018-01-30
- @sglassmeyer And there is really only one reply that you should hear: "Why, directly from the court, of course". He… https://t.co/ykNdQRq3HS in reply to sglassmeyer 13:45:28, 2018-01-30
- RT @kevinokeefe: Attendance and sessions feel reasonably strong at @ALMMedia’s @LegalweekShow, but booths/exhibitors look down. Declining e… 14:37:16, 2018-01-30
- RT @caliorg: New Lawdible: Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation … https://t.co/mXohJ9x4H6 15:42:26, 2018-01-30
The New York Times: Xerox, an Innovator Hit by Digital Revolution, Cedes Control to Fujifilm. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIw0JWCsTo
These four versatile web analytics tools provide valuable insights on your customers and site visitors while keeping you in control.
Top 4 open source alternatives to Google Analytics | Opensource.com https://opensource.com/article/18/1/top-4-open-source-analytics-tools
We use Matomo (formerly Piwik) on CALI websites. We decided to host our own analytics for a few reasons including performance, data control, and to better choose the options we use.
More than 2,000 WordPress websites are infected with a keylogger | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2018/01/more-than-2000-wordpress-websites-are-infected-with-a-keylogger/
Chickpea and Pasta Soup Recipe | SAVEUR https://www.saveur.com/chickpea-soup
- #CALIcon18 is The 28th Annual CALI Conference for Law School Computing, bringing together leading academics, educat… https://t.co/WpS9XmsTkO 09:07:28, 2018-01-24
- RT @Dries: Testing a local Drupal site emails with Lando and Mailhog https://t.co/YIwCnp4N12 09:24:22, 2018-01-24
- RT @SoCalTaxProf: Five Lessons From @GeorgetownLaw For Teaching Law And Technology
https://t.co/5tArVYUT7u https://t.co/w7MUD6rtJz 09:24:54, 2018-01-24
- RT @opencontent: Can #OER be “high quality”? @openupresources and @IllustrateMath grades 6 – 8 math curriculum has received the HIGHEST mat… 11:20:46, 2018-01-24
- RT @teknoids: ActivityPub: decentralized social networking protocol https://t.co/k9q3v24ZFA 12:36:25, 2018-01-24
- RT @gadaniels72: My take on the 2018 LSC Innovations in Technology conference now posted on @ILAO's blog. It really was all about #UX. htt… 12:43:58, 2018-01-24
- RT @MJBuzzi: '@wmaxeddy and I put together a list of our favorite niche PC simulation games! There are plenty more we could (and may) add,… 12:45:24, 2018-01-24
- RT @davewiner: This is the most concise statement you can make about the web.
- RT @wihender: @bobambrogi lays out some compelling observations on what's holding us back. https://t.co/443tFbjMfb 12:51:01, 2018-01-24
- Longtime Google Engineer Quits; Says Company Can No Longer Innovate, Is Mired in Politics, and Has Become Absolutel… https://t.co/mk6PFrusTu 15:44:21, 2018-01-24
- RT @DebQuentel: Do you spend part of your day watching the National Zoo's #PandaCam? Attend #CALIcon18 and learn about #legaltech, then sta… 16:57:57, 2018-01-24
- RT @uscode: US Code: All titles and Popular Name Tool updated thru Pub. L. 115-117, except 115-91 and 115-96, at https://t.co/O5wXKPsVsK 19:22:36, 2018-01-24
- RT @falminfo: The call for papers for the Law Via the Internet Conference 2018 in Florence, Italy, has been published: https://t.co/RyWeEcP… 19:22:42, 2018-01-24
- RT @DBBorenstein: Simplified IRS Form 990 data, free from @opendatalove through the AWS Public Dataset Program @carlmalamud @awscloud #Open… 19:23:45, 2018-01-24
Setting up your own podcast hosting isn’t as difficult as it sounds. Our step-by-step guide covers all you need to know to quickly set up your own self-hosted podcast library on a WordPress website, measure your podcast’s success and submit it to iTunes.
Podcasting is easier than ever with WordPress and this is a pretty good guide to get you started.
The main reason I left Google is that they can no longer innovate. They’ve pretty much lost that ability. I believe there are several contributing factors, of which I’ll list four here. First, they’re conservative: They are so focused on protecting what they’ve got, that they fear risk-taking and real innovation. Gatekeeping and risk aversion at Google are the norm rather the exception. Second, they are mired in politics, which is sort of inevitable with a large enough organization; the only real alternative is a dictatorship, which has its own downsides. Third, Google is arrogant. It has taken me years to understand that a company full of humble individuals can still be an arrogant company. Google has the arrogance of the “we”, not the “I”. Fourth, last, and probably worst of all, Google has become 100% competitor-focused rather than customer focused.
— Longtime Google Engineer Quits; Says Company Can No Longer Innovate, Is Mired in Politics, and Has Become Absolutely Competitor-Focused – Slashdot https://m.slashdot.org/story/336505
As usual the comments here are all over the board, but there’s some good stuff there.
- Android Police: Google’s Linux workstations are switching from Ubuntu to Debian https://t.co/Jz1VUaessA 07:34:22, 2018-01-22
- RT @johnpmayer: I predict that within 3 years, at least one legal casebook publisher will do this. https://t.co/AvZnf16Yop 09:47:14, 2018-01-22
- My Twitter Digest for 01/21/2018 https://t.co/DvL0xenWYR 15:30:51, 2018-01-22
- RT @hypothes_is: Looking to edit annotations from your profile page? Try @judell’s “secret” method https://t.co/GtTX32EtrJ 22:28:39, 2018-01-22
- RT @melhagemann: 10 years ago today, we released the Cape Town #OpenEducation Declaration. While the #OER movement has made great progress,… 22:29:16, 2018-01-22
- RT @kevinokeefe: Law School Admission Council (@LSACForums) & Association of American Law Schools (@TheAALS) launching website/social media… 22:32:28, 2018-01-22
A static site generator for making documentation sites from one or more versioned content repositories.
A documentation pipeline that enables docs, product, and engineering teams to create, manage, remix, and publish documentation sites composed in AsciiDoc and sourced from multiple versioned content repositories.
Antora is designed to generate and manage static, versioned documentation sites using AsciiDoc. Works with git across multiple repos to pull together documentation for a project into a single site.