- Announcing Mediacurrent Labs | Mediacurrent https://t.co/H991ipsI6a via @mediacurrent 11:14:20, 2018-02-01
- RT @robtruman: Office for Access to Justice is quietly closed https://t.co/6MfUN4WnKJ 12:33:12, 2018-02-01
- RT @segdeha: Come work @hypothes_is with smart people like @robknight_.
#python #postgresql #pyramid #sqlalchemy
- RT @btSMU: I'm so excited this is online. #CivPro friends from @CALI member schools, I'd love to hear what you think of it and whether it… 12:38:42, 2018-02-01
- RT @ABAJournal: New #CuroStudio has a "moonshot" goal of "solving" the #A2J problem within 10 years, CEO @chadeburton says. #legaltechnolog… 13:12:10, 2018-02-01
- RT @johnpmayer: Interesitng discussion on Reddit/LawSchools where top 10% students share study habits https://t.co/8hAehVgBPl @caliorg gets… 14:12:13, 2018-02-01
- RT @weblawlib: Have a crazy idea about transforming legal education with technology?
Take the @caliorg survey. If you don't speak, they c… 19:57:02, 2018-02-01
- @EBarney @aaron_dewald @ChicagoKentLaw @debgpi Sounds like a good topic for #calicon18 in reply to EBarney 19:58:11, 2018-02-01
- RT @HonoluluHuffman: Good bye, LexisNexis Academic. Hello, Nexis Uni. https://t.co/5WsABvCZ6d 20:00:27, 2018-02-01
- RT @tweetatpablo: @DeanDBRodriguez @bobambrogi @casetext @ROSSIntel @AndrewArruda @NLawBizTech CARA, like all of Casetext, completely free… 20:01:13, 2018-02-01