SuperCollider – A platform for audio synthesis and algorithmic composition https://supercollider.github.io/
LaTeX.css — Make your website look like a LaTeX document https://latex.now.sh/#top
This helps us to remember that web was not built to sell you crap, spread disinformation, or goad us into fighting each other, it was built to share information and knowledge, to build community, and foster collaboration. The world would be a better place if the web’s original purpose had prevailed.
The Verge: Xbox and Windows NT 3.5 source code leaks online. https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/21/21265995/xbox-source-code-leak-original-console-windows-3-5
HBO Max launches on May 27 with a massive library including Criterion Collection movies, Warner Media titles, and so many more.
— Read on nerdist.com/article/hbo-max-complete-movie-library/
How-To Geek: How to Use tmux on Linux (and Why It’s Better Than Screen). https://www.howtogeek.com/671422/how-to-use-tmux-on-linux-and-why-its-better-than-screen/
Pandoc is an incredible command-line tool for converting documents between all manner of digital formats.
This 2-page cheat sheet provides you with common options and handy syntax for frequently used conversions.
Source: Cheat sheet: Pandoc
Pandoc is probably the best document conversion tool you’re not using. If you ever need to convert docs from one format to another Pandoc can handle it.
Android Police: 10 Android widgets that are actually useful. https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/05/08/10-android-widgets-that-are-actually-useful/
The Verge: Google Lens can now copy and paste handwritten notes to your computer. https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/7/21250556/google-lens-copy-paste-handwritten-notes-computer-phone-ios-android
- RT @carlmalamud: Release 75 dated 2020-04-20 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated now available in .rtf and .odt formats. https://t.co… 10:55:52, 2020-05-07
- RT @DBRodriguez5: @edswaine @CohenProf Which is why we need summits/meetings/collective convos among law school leaders & faculties. NOW,… 11:04:39, 2020-05-07
- RT @FreeLawProject: This is it. This is the fruit of Georgia v. https://t.co/CA8GKuvRxc that SCOTUS decided last week. Years of effort culm… 11:33:20, 2020-05-07
- Vitess | A database clustering system for horizontal scaling of MySQL https://t.co/FrBGyVaG0H 08:04:14, 2020-05-06
- RT @DebQuentel: The evolution of a Rule: March – No M&Ms before noon. April – No M&Ms before 10 a.m. May – Rules, hah! 14:54:30, 2020-05-06
- Thomson Reuters Sues ROSS Intelligence For Using West Key Note System and Headnotes Data As A Jump Start https://t.co/36Zo6UEofP 16:10:08, 2020-05-06
- RT @FreeLawProject: Westlaw v. ROSS looks like it'll be an interesting one for legal data. You can follow it here: https://t.co/U5x2KBStST 16:27:48, 2020-05-06