- RT @caliorg: Welcome Prof. Hillel Levin from University of Georgia School of Law as CALI's "Author of the Week"https://t.co/NCws2BcRIy @UGA… 15:30:34, 2017-10-30
- RT @caliorg: NEW CALI Lessons Available for #lawstudents focusing on Property Law & Contracts https://t.co/VLLQcONzbW @NSULawCollege #lawfa… 15:31:46, 2017-10-30
Slate: The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix, HBO, Amazon Prime, and Hulu in November
My Twitter Digest for 10/28/2017
- RT @uscode: US Code: Classifications for Pub. L. 115-72 and 115-73 now available on https://t.co/O5wXKPsVsK 10:12:33, 2017-10-28
- RT @caliorg: NEW CALI Lesson Now Available: Alaska Legal Research: Primary and Secondary Resources https://t.co/aARjLIY3LD #lawfaculty #law… 10:28:56, 2017-10-28
My Twitter Digest for 10/26/2017
- RT @uscode: US Code: All titles and Popular Name Tool updated thru Pub. L. 115-71 at https://t.co/O5wXKPsVsK 10:33:48, 2017-10-26
- My Twitter Digest for 10/25/2017 https://t.co/Umgpsmk5VW 15:30:13, 2017-10-26
- RT @DebQuentel: This is the 4th of a planned series of podcasts on #1L #contracts issues. https://t.co/nj3rohpTHC 19:33:23, 2017-10-26
- RT @teknoids: Law via the Internet 2017: Friends, Namesakes, and Global Impact https://t.co/8S6sf8Hg85 19:36:48, 2017-10-26
My Twitter Digest for 10/25/2017
- RT @uscode: US Code: Classifications for Pub. L. 115-70 (Elder Abuse Prevention and Prosecution Act) and 115-71 now on https://t.co/O5wXKPb… 15:05:15, 2017-10-25
- My Twitter Digest for 10/24/2017 https://t.co/97BjkT97fn 15:31:26, 2017-10-25
My Twitter Digest for 10/24/2017
- Introduction to web scraping with Python – Data, what now? https://t.co/cPE2BHw4Nr 08:04:05, 2017-10-24
- Retailers using leasing power to stymie Amazon Whole Foods expansion https://t.co/vgTieJw7Jw 08:19:19, 2017-10-24
- Here’s What’s Leaving And Arriving On Netflix In November 2017 | HuffPost https://t.co/TMoHH1Dt3u 08:32:51, 2017-10-24
- My Twitter Digest for 10/23/2017 https://t.co/46AkJlgBHl 15:30:14, 2017-10-24
My Twitter Digest for 10/23/2017
- RT @lawarxiv: For #openaccessweek we'll be sharing more about LawArXiv. Check in with us all week! https://t.co/mJkzAmJxLN 12:59:52, 2017-10-23
- RT @caliorg: Welcome Dean Lee Peoples from Oklahoma City University School of Law as CALI's "Author of the Week"https://t.co/dmOduHz85C @OC… 13:00:00, 2017-10-23
- RT @sglassmeyer: Be my boss! ABA Center for Innovation is seeking a Deputy Director and Counsel https://t.co/z4QMhvxHNT 13:04:56, 2017-10-23
- RT @caliorg: New Lawdible: Discussions in Contracts: Acceptance https://t.co/BD1uEsvbfK 20:55:43, 2017-10-23
Here’s What’s Leaving And Arriving On Netflix In November 2017 | HuffPost
Here’s What’s Leaving And Arriving On Netflix In November 2017 | HuffPost https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59ee1e60e4b0d888ea3cdcb9?ncid=NEWSSTAND0001
Retailers using leasing power to stymie Amazon Whole Foods expansion
Across the United States, large retailers including Target, Bed Bath & Beyond Inc and Best Buy Co Inc have legal rights in many lease agreements that allow them to limit what Amazon can do with nearby Whole Foods stores, and where it can open new ones.
Documents reviewed by Reuters show bans on Amazon lockers and delivery operations near a Target store in Illinois and also in Florida, where a new Whole Foods is set to open. Lockers for retrieving online orders are a way for Amazon to spur sales through the grocery chain.
— Reuters Technology News http://www.reuters.com/article/us-amazon-com-realestate/amazon-rivals-turn-to-legal-fine-print-to-stem-whole-foods-strategy-idUSKBN1CT0ES
This is an interesting development. I wonder if there’s some sort of AI blockchain solution to this? Ha! Of course not, this is actually how a real market works, with competitors and everything.
Introduction to web scraping with Python – Data, what now?
Introduction to web scraping with Python – Data, what now? https://datawhatnow.com/introduction-web-scraping-python/