Interested in using containers to isolate processes? Then explore the world of chroot jails: the original containers.
- RT @bobambrogi: No, it’s not a robot lawyer, but a first-of-its-kind @casetext product drafts your litigation briefs for you https://t.co/r… 08:25:16, 2020-02-25
- RT @PhilOnEdTech: 1 of 12\ The two-step tender offer for Instructure, from Thoma Bravo, has commenced. https://t.co/0qrQvsXP6E #MindWiresL… 08:32:05, 2020-02-25
- RT @carlmalamud: My best wishes and congratulations to all the @smithsonian people who made this happen. What Would Luther Burbank Do? He’d… 16:31:47, 2020-02-25
- @TomaOfficer @sglassmeyer @LawyerCommunity Search “a domain of one’s own” https://t.co/83LH6emO9s and you’ll instan… https://t.co/olEV8s8GKD in reply to TomaOfficer 18:57:40, 2020-02-25
- My Twitter Digest for 02/24/2020 https://t.co/Krofph9a4X 19:51:25, 2020-02-25
- My Twitter Digest for 02/23/2020 https://t.co/MDPAgZA4Fe 19:53:58, 2020-02-25
- MIDI 2.0 Specs Now Available for Download – Synthtopia https://t.co/5mZpsYFgai https://t.co/rKnwQWyFjK 19:56:06, 2020-02-25
- RT @smithsonian: Our #SmithsonianOpenAccess launch includes about 2.8 million of our digital collection images and nearly two centuries of… 22:22:00, 2020-02-25
The MIDI Association has announced that complete specifications for the MIDI 2.0 update are now available to the public.
Not too bad, MIDI 1.x is only 37 years old. Thing is it, v1 works just like it’s supposed to, so not much reason to update it.
- Live video streaming with open source Video.js | https://t.co/dPnyw7D1wz https://t.co/yZFcHP4tLl 12:31:40, 2020-02-23
- My Twitter Digest for 02/21/2020 https://t.co/wxGXFBKwEG 13:49:35, 2020-02-23
- Yeah, not only the 30th, but the hashtag is #CALIcon2020 so that folks won’t think we’ve been doing this for only *… https://t.co/WFmsPy1dxq 18:52:05, 2020-02-23
- @sglassmeyer @mikewhelanjr @bepress_DC @caliorg Peer review is rare in legal academia. At @caliorg we do peer revie… https://t.co/WP1Jcfxex4 in reply to sglassmeyer 13:22:28, 2020-02-24
- @brianlfrye @sglassmeyer @mikewhelanjr @bepress_DC @caliorg There is no law equivalent to PLOS. Closest are institu… https://t.co/YYrTbA2URV in reply to brianlfrye 13:31:48, 2020-02-24
- Leveraging Noncognitive Skills to Foster Bar Exam Success: An Analysis of the Efficacy of the Bar Passage Program a… https://t.co/iD1kjBOnmz 15:08:14, 2020-02-24
- RT @thisrickard: Come work with me at Pew! Senior associate for research and policy, leveraging research to help modernize our civil legal… 17:05:58, 2020-02-24
- RT @LSCtweets: Meet LSC’s new president Ron Flagg and learn why he’s committed to #equaljustice. https://t.co/2EitOZhff7 13:16:40, 2020-02-21
- RT @caliorg: Looking for #lawfaculty & #legaltech professionals to share your #legaled experiences that have impacted your #lawschool. Subm… 16:39:13, 2020-02-21
The free images, uploaded courtesy of the Biodiversity Heritage Library, include animal sketches, historical diagrams, botanical studies, and scientific research.
— Over 150,000 Botanical Illustrations Enter the Public Domain – https://hyperallergic.com/541381/over-150000-botanical-illustrations-enter-the-public-domain/
Here’s a list of JS tour libraries that are open source and currently maintained. Tour libraries provide a way for site designers to create guides that will show the features of a website via a walk through of pop-up dialog boxes. They’re really handy for complex sites.
- Intro,js – https://introjs.com/
- Bootstrap Tour – http://bootstraptour.com/
- jQuery Joyride plugin – https://zurb.com/playground/jquery-joyride-feature-tour-plugin
- Joyride is the basis for the core Tour module and API included in Drupal 8.
- Bootstrap Tour module for Drupal 7 – https://www.drupal.org/project/bootstrap_tour