Here’s a list of JS tour libraries that are open source and currently maintained. Tour libraries provide a way for site designers to create guides that will show the features of a website via a walk through of pop-up dialog boxes. They’re really handy for complex sites.
- Intro,js – https://introjs.com/
- Bootstrap Tour – http://bootstraptour.com/
- jQuery Joyride plugin – https://zurb.com/playground/jquery-joyride-feature-tour-plugin
- Joyride is the basis for the core Tour module and API included in Drupal 8.
- Bootstrap Tour module for Drupal 7 – https://www.drupal.org/project/bootstrap_tour
This site is really handy if you want to test and debug regex statements before committing them to code.
It’s easier than you think
This powers the Slack and WordPress.com desktop apps among other things. It was developed by Github and is open source. I hadn’t heard of this until this afternoon, but it certainly seems like something that is worth taking a look at. HT to Dave Winer who’s using it for his new Electric River app.
Create Apps with No Configuration | React https://facebook.github.io/react/blog/2016/07/22/create-apps-with-no-configuration.html
citeproc-js — citeproc-js 1.1.73 documentation http://citeproc-js.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
clipboard.js — Copy to clipboard without Flash https://clipboardjs.com/