- RT @WHBinford: Here is my latest blog post: Tying Knots http://t.co/O3kWa1YeG0 Enjoy! 09:14:31, 2015-06-25
- Lots to read this morning. 09:19:11, 2015-06-25
- Can Law Students Disrupt the Market for High-Priced Textbooks? by Jane K. Winn :: SSRN http://t.co/WP4pr4XkHO 09:24:18, 2015-06-25
- RT @LIICornell: "Open access to law: a talk at the UN" by @trbruce on @LinkedIn http://t.co/yVqh9dX5hH 09:31:15, 2015-06-25
- RT @USGPO: Following @USSupremeCourt decision on Health Care Law @USGPO makes available the law http://t.co/Vz9gymNmOu #ACA #healthcare 10:51:23, 2015-06-25
- Y'know what I miss in America in the early 21st century? Personal responsibility. That's what I miss. 12:07:29, 2015-06-25
- RT @myLawScout: The future of law will be commoditized services, A.I., & lawyers focusing on what they love (law) while collab with others … 13:42:32, 2015-06-25
- My Twitter Digest for 06/24/2015 http://t.co/qUeZoLIo9C 15:30:13, 2015-06-25
- "I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back" 15:51:26, 2015-06-25
- RT @SunFoundation: #OpenGov win: House members and staffers are now permitted to use open source software! http://t.co/nnbQfHt7pp http://t.… 16:41:02, 2015-06-25
Law School Curriculum Review & Reform: Lessons Learned | Best Practices for Legal Education http://bestpracticeslegaled.albanylawblogs.org/2015/06/26/law-school-curriculum-review-reform-lessons-learned/
In the 155 releases since launch, the editor has improved immensely in performance, stability, feature-set, and modularity. The editor is faster inscrolling, typing, and start-up time. Atom now has a Windows installer, Linux packages, and several heavily requested features have been added like pane resizing and multi-folder projects.
Atom has become more modular through stabilizing the API, built-in ES6 support using babel, services for inter-package communication, decorationsfor extending the core editor, and new themes that automatically adapt the UI to the syntax colors. We’ve even removed some of our core packages in favor of community-built packages like autocomplete-plus.
This is a solid text editor, worth a look.