darktable is an open source photography workflow application and RAW developer, a virtual lighttable and darkroom for photographers. It manages your digital negatives in a database, lets you view them through a zoomable lighttable and enables you to develop raw images and enhance them.
- RT @caliorg: Wishing you a beautiful holiday season and a new year of peace and happiness
from all of us at CALI. #lawfaculty #lawlibraria… 08:43:55, 2016-12-24
- RT @GreatDismal: If the president constantly ignores established rules, which after all aren't laws, the laws come to feel, to us, just as… 09:02:34, 2016-12-24
- Mitchell Hamline and Minnesota County Attorneys Association create new residency program for students – News and… https://t.co/iQ91JEBS1c 07:30:25, 2016-12-22
- RT @SlackHQ: For those having issues with some features, it’s not just you. Sorry & we’re on it! Keep track on our status page: https://t.c… 11:40:40, 2016-12-22
- RT @bjchapm: It's Last Rites for https://t.co/rgx9GGPCaB, As LexisNexis Sets Date for Shutdown https://t.co/aWfwOC3gzB via @bobambrogi 11:41:57, 2016-12-22
- My Twitter Digest for 12/21/2016 https://t.co/JQ3H25nvOs 17:20:25, 2016-12-22
- RT @courtlistener: Our oral argument podcasts are finally on iTunes! https://t.co/Bmnk7LArS5 15:03:33, 2016-12-21
- RT @caliorg: CALI introduces a new coloring book based on CALI Lessons to help you learn the law. https://t.co/zNrm0qcnZv #lawfaculty #lawl… 15:03:56, 2016-12-21
- RT @caliorg: Now available to download-Revised eLangdell's First Amendment casebook https://t.co/qsiQ4SEKl8 #lawfaculty #lawlibrarians @The… 15:04:10, 2016-12-21
- RT @caliorg: Get the scoop on LessonLive at Booth #305 during @TheAALS Conference 2017 https://t.co/sCcRSS6AZ3 #lawfaculty #lawlibrarian #l… 15:06:16, 2016-12-21
- Coming tomorrow: We're adding editing capability to @caliorg #LessonLink. For more info on using LessonLink see… https://t.co/nWlQ8aKH8l 17:23:35, 2016-12-21
- @sglassmeyer If it means anything, take a look at your analytics. Our IE traffic is less than 2% and dropping. We don't support it anymore. in reply to sglassmeyer 17:27:39, 2016-12-21
- @sglassmeyer No problem. 86% of our current traffic is coming from either Chrome or Safari. Then Firefox with IE & Edge trailing badly. in reply to sglassmeyer 17:35:21, 2016-12-21
- RT @ABAInnovation: Come spend time with us improving legal services as a fellow! https://t.co/kn9TH7bZLg 17:58:11, 2016-12-21
Under a new residency program created by Mitchell Hamline School of Law and the Minnesota County Attorneys Association (MCAA), Mitchell Hamline students will have the opportunity to receive hands-on legal training in county attorney offices throughout the state.
The Mitchell Hamline/Minnesota County Attorney Law Student Residency Program will allow qualified students to work in county attorney offices while earning academic credits from the school.
InnoDB or the other default MySQL storage engine MyISAM provide reasonable performance on analytical query workloads up to 100,000 rows or tables under a million rows. Performance is harder to tune and maintain beyond that, Thompson wrote in a blog post.
ColumnStore is suitable for reporting or analysis on much larger data sets. Mobile applications of customer Pinger, for example, process millions of text messages and phone calls with ColumnStore, in addition to more than 1.5 billion rows of logs per day.
Looks interesting. We’ve had performance issues with our large db tables for years that we’ve managed to work around, but it’s likely time to take a look at a redesign around a newer technology.
- Lifehacker: All the Best Movies Coming to and Leaving Netflix In January 2017 https://t.co/y57ldSAO8d 07:19:59, 2016-12-16
- RT @EJWalters: Wow – this is a welcome development. @SunFoundation is back, with @JohnWonderlich and @digiphile at the helm. Great news for… 10:33:27, 2016-12-16
- RT @lcolpoys: Brown Select is @ABAesq people's choice award for legal services innovations. Vote now for your fave of 36 nominees. https://… 10:34:19, 2016-12-16
- RT @sglassmeyer: I generally think incubators are a good thing, but I also think that they're filling in the gaps that law schools should b… 10:35:05, 2016-12-16