- RT @courtlistener: Our oral argument podcasts are finally on iTunes! https://t.co/Bmnk7LArS5 15:03:33, 2016-12-21
- RT @caliorg: CALI introduces a new coloring book based on CALI Lessons to help you learn the law. https://t.co/zNrm0qcnZv #lawfaculty #lawl… 15:03:56, 2016-12-21
- RT @caliorg: Now available to download-Revised eLangdell's First Amendment casebook https://t.co/qsiQ4SEKl8 #lawfaculty #lawlibrarians @The… 15:04:10, 2016-12-21
- RT @caliorg: Get the scoop on LessonLive at Booth #305 during @TheAALS Conference 2017 https://t.co/sCcRSS6AZ3 #lawfaculty #lawlibrarian #l… 15:06:16, 2016-12-21
- Coming tomorrow: We're adding editing capability to @caliorg #LessonLink. For more info on using LessonLink see… https://t.co/nWlQ8aKH8l 17:23:35, 2016-12-21
- @sglassmeyer If it means anything, take a look at your analytics. Our IE traffic is less than 2% and dropping. We don't support it anymore. in reply to sglassmeyer 17:27:39, 2016-12-21
- @sglassmeyer No problem. 86% of our current traffic is coming from either Chrome or Safari. Then Firefox with IE & Edge trailing badly. in reply to sglassmeyer 17:35:21, 2016-12-21
- RT @ABAInnovation: Come spend time with us improving legal services as a fellow! https://t.co/kn9TH7bZLg 17:58:11, 2016-12-21
Under a new residency program created by Mitchell Hamline School of Law and the Minnesota County Attorneys Association (MCAA), Mitchell Hamline students will have the opportunity to receive hands-on legal training in county attorney offices throughout the state.
The Mitchell Hamline/Minnesota County Attorney Law Student Residency Program will allow qualified students to work in county attorney offices while earning academic credits from the school.