This is something you just see everyday. Prof. Eric Fink at Elon Law School is using GitHub to manage and serve websites for his courses. This is a great idea and now I’m wondering if there are other law profs out there doing this sort of thing.
- Latest changes and updates to @caliorg websites. Includes updates to #QuizWright and #AutoPublish https://t.co/8LA2aZDA7U 09:07:44, 2017-08-23
- RT @aallnet: Beginning in October, #GPO cataloging records will be freely available on GitHub. https://t.co/4AhO2fYNvZ @USGPO @github #Libr… 10:08:32, 2017-08-23
- Now at https://t.co/oLpjrBlqZ7 latest Fed Rules of Evidence & Fed Rules of CivPro. Free for everyone Save $57 #lawstudents #legaled @caliorg 13:39:33, 2017-08-23
- @sglassmeyer With $700 million I believe you could do both, plus maybe throw in your own cruise ship or a Bat Plane.????? in reply to sglassmeyer 13:44:23, 2017-08-23
- My Twitter Digest for 08/22/2017 https://t.co/YoZ9aDy0cZ 15:30:24, 2017-08-23
- RT @opencontent: @wfvanvalkenburg #OER permissions make experimenting, innovating, and collaborating in teaching and learning faster, easie… 16:18:07, 2017-08-23
- @EBarney @kevinokeefe @ChicagoKentLaw @WordPress And stop by @caliorg hq. We've been running a blogging and podcast… https://t.co/vQ8JntU10g in reply to EBarney 18:22:36, 2017-08-23
- @EBarney @kevinokeefe @ChicagoKentLaw @WordPress @caliorg Coincidentally I'll be arriving in Chicago on the afterno… https://t.co/gtH9wke8Z5 in reply to EBarney 18:38:40, 2017-08-23
- @EBarney @kevinokeefe @ChicagoKentLaw @WordPress @caliorg Classcaster is a straight forward WordPress multiple site… https://t.co/8hrVoPEXo0 in reply to EBarney 18:40:53, 2017-08-23
- RT @afrabanal: Just kicked off the Justice + Tech Practicum at @ChicagoKentLaw w/ a great group of thoughtful and engaged students. #A2J #L… 20:42:59, 2017-08-23
- RT @hypothes_is: NEW: Publishers can now deploy and manage their own authoritative #annotation layers over their content https://t.co/sY6xG… 20:43:17, 2017-08-23
- RT @SuzetteMajor1: https://t.co/HsG99A8Jhl 21:16:51, 2017-08-23
- RT @internetrebecca: The @openstates report card needs an update. How accessible is legislative information in your state? Please share: ht… 21:17:47, 2017-08-23
If you’ve ever used Alexa, it may seem like it must be extremely complicated to get her to respond like she does. However, if you have your content inside Drupal, it’s not terribly difficult to get her to utilize that data for your own custom Alexa skill. Let’s take a look at how to accomplish that.
This looks easy enough. What if my Drupal site is publishing the latest court opinions? I wonder if Alexa would read those to me.
CNET: Netpicks: Everything coming and going on Netflix for September 2017. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIw7fCO6DU