Sometimes after you prep and they spend the night in the fridge you just don’t feel like firing up the smoker. That’s why we have ovens. Not as smokey but just as tasty.
Learn to make Vietnamese beef pho in record time
When a fast beef pho is in order, try this recipe. To let pho aromatics and spices shine, mix beef and chicken broth. The combination creates a lighter, appropriate canvas for painting a pho profile. Broths that taste like beef or chicken and not much else work best.
Thinly sliced roast beef sold at deli counters is fabulously convenient, and because it’s minimally seasoned, it plays well with the pho flavors. Leftover cooked steak is terrific, too.
Chickpea and Pasta Soup Recipe | SAVEUR
Chickpea and Pasta Soup Recipe | SAVEUR https://www.saveur.com/chickpea-soup
RECIPE: Instant Pot Keto Beef Stew |Sprouts
- 2 Tbsp. organic, grass-fed butter
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 lb. organic, Sprouts Butcher Shop Grass-fed Beef, cubed (I recommend chuck roast cut)
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 5 oz. mixed wild mushrooms
- 3 organic carrots, sliced
- 1 cup organic green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can organic diced tomatoes, no salt added
- 1 cup diced potatoes, optional
- 2 organic, grass-fed beef marrow bones (can substitute 4 cups organic, grass-fed beef bone broth if preferred)
- 4 cups filtered water (omit if using bone broth instead of marrow bones)
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 large bay leaf
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chives + Parsley to garnish
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Set your Instant Pot to sauté and add the butter. Once hot, add the onion and sauté until soft, about three minutes.
- Add the beef cubes, season with salt and pepper, and brown on all sides, about five to seven minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook until aromatic, about one minute.
- Pour the red wine over top and use a wooden spatula to scrape up any browned bits.
- Turn the Instant Pot off and add the remaining ingredients. Screw on the lid and set to High Pressure, Manual for 15 minutes. Release steam when finished cooking.
- Remove the marrow bones, if using, and the bay leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!
Food Network: 7 Cauliflower Recipes That Aren’t Quite What They Seem
Food Network: 7 Cauliflower Recipes That Aren’t Quite What They Seem. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIw1tqU9TE
Serious Eats: Love Italian Food? 5 Essential Cookbooks for Your Collection
Serious Eats: Love Italian Food? 5 Essential Cookbooks for Your Collection. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwq_illCI
Bucatini with Butter-Roasted Tomato Sauce Recipe – Bon Appétit
Bucatini with Butter-Roasted Tomato Sauce Recipe – Bon Appétit http://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/bucatini-with-butter-roasted-tomato-sauce
Massaman Chicken Recipe – Bon Appétit
Serves 8. A great one pot feast.
Pasta Sauce Ideas that Aren’t Marinara – Bon Appétit http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/slideshow/pasta-sauce-ideas/?slide=1
Asian Noodle Soups – Photo Gallery | SAVEUR http://www.saveur.com/gallery/Asian-Noodle-Soups?image=2