- 2 Tbsp. organic, grass-fed butter
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 lb. organic, Sprouts Butcher Shop Grass-fed Beef, cubed (I recommend chuck roast cut)
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 5 oz. mixed wild mushrooms
- 3 organic carrots, sliced
- 1 cup organic green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can organic diced tomatoes, no salt added
- 1 cup diced potatoes, optional
- 2 organic, grass-fed beef marrow bones (can substitute 4 cups organic, grass-fed beef bone broth if preferred)
- 4 cups filtered water (omit if using bone broth instead of marrow bones)
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 large bay leaf
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chives + Parsley to garnish
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Set your Instant Pot to sauté and add the butter. Once hot, add the onion and sauté until soft, about three minutes.
- Add the beef cubes, season with salt and pepper, and brown on all sides, about five to seven minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook until aromatic, about one minute.
- Pour the red wine over top and use a wooden spatula to scrape up any browned bits.
- Turn the Instant Pot off and add the remaining ingredients. Screw on the lid and set to High Pressure, Manual for 15 minutes. Release steam when finished cooking.
- Remove the marrow bones, if using, and the bay leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!