- My Twitter Digest for 10/01/2015 http://t.co/x8GyAygtBU 15:34:10, 2015-10-02
- RT @eaton: If Drupal was your boyfriend, he'd make you gluten-free pop tarts until you explained that you wanted a steak.
Then he'd buy a … 16:52:58, 2015-10-02
- RT @RecorderTweets: U.S. Adds 4,700 Legal Jobs in September http://t.co/9bU1Yesdpp via @AmericanLawyer 16:54:27, 2015-10-02
- RT @caliorg: Our latest CC licensed eLangdell Casebook – "Torts: Cases, Principles, and Institutions" by John Fabian Witt http://t.co/SJnyD… 16:57:12, 2015-10-02
- RT @oyez: Oyez has a small staff, limited resources, & no ads! Help us keep our fragile vision of an accessible #SCOTUS alive: http://t.co/… 16:58:41, 2015-10-02
- Law Professors and AALS Duke It Out Over Annual Meeting https://t.co/tQpeQTE7Vi 17:02:10, 2015-10-02
- RT @naypinya: the Mission Bay Manifesto. an important – maybe critical – statement towards open access by @mbeisen http://t.co/fpZggfho3V 23:25:32, 2015-10-02