- firehol/netdata: Real-time performance monitoring, done right! https://t.co/sseFvXFldy 08:40:54, 2016-03-30
- Windows gets bash(ed) plus a full shot of Ubuntu https://t.co/73tWzH8smW 13:12:44, 2016-03-30
- Mitchell Hamline recognized for innovation by U.S. News – News and Events – Mitchell Hamline School of Law https://t.co/cObm80FlhH 14:15:32, 2016-03-30
- My Twitter Digest for 03/29/2016 https://t.co/uWuQkDhQpZ 15:30:45, 2016-03-30
- RT @drupal: Drupal 8.1.0-rc1 on April 6 and what it means for 8.0.x https://t.co/Mo18LSjQUZ @gaborhojtsy 18:10:09, 2016-03-30
linkedin/rest.li: Rest.li is a REST+JSON framework for building robust, scalable service architectures using dynamic discovery and simple asynchronous APIs.
Rest.li is an open source REST framework for building robust, scalable RESTful architectures using type-safe bindings and asynchronous, non-blocking IO. Rest.li fills a niche for applying RESTful principals at scale with an end-to-end developer workflow for buildings REST APIs that promotes clean REST practices, uniform interface design and consistent data modeling.
From the folks at LinkedIn. I found it interesting that many tech based companies are open sourcing their architectures. These systems are like today’s assembly lines, everyone has one, each is a little different, and all produce.