- RT @EBarney: Looking forward to looking at this @Wordpress data on use in #highered! @emasters @bjchapm https://t.co/7WtYq4eJvv 12:37:57, 2016-07-22
- Create Apps with No Configuration | React https://t.co/x3DcxNX5aY 12:44:47, 2016-07-22
- .@johnpmayer Reading the article it seems the challenge to WordPress security is the person running it. Like blaming crime on unlocked doors in reply to johnpmayer 13:26:49, 2016-07-22
- RT @caliorg: Today the CALI Award Winners LinkedIn Group surpasses 15,000 members! https://t.co/S8Y3h8Kviy #lawlibrarians #lawschools #lawf… 13:27:05, 2016-07-22
- My Twitter Digest for 07/21/2016 https://t.co/4wRLZbJB2g 15:30:12, 2016-07-22
Applying Data Science to the Supreme Court: Topic Modeling Over Time with NMF (and a D3.js bonus)
The Supreme Court is arguably the most important branch of government for guiding our future, but it’s incredibly difficult for the average American to get a grasp of what’s happening. I decided that a good start in closing this gap would be to model topics over time and create an interactive visualization for anyone with an interest and an internet connection to utilize to educate themselves.
Source: Applying Data Science to the Supreme Court: Topic Modeling Over Time with NMF (and a D3.js bonus)