Some Barnes & Noble college stores drop textbooks, too https://teleread.org/2016/09/18/some-barnes-noble-college-stores-drop-textbooks-too/
4Us – Track Congress, Hold Your Representative Accountable
4US tracks your Representatives in Congress, and gives you real-time updates on House and Senate votes, while monitoring the issues that are important to you.
4US – https://4us.com/
Another site for tracking Congressional activity. Welcome to the party.
My Twitter Digest for 09/17/2016
- Many stations in Woodstock Acworth area are out of gas. #ATL #atlgas #atlgaspocalypse 12:42:11, 2016-09-17
- RT @ddraper: #OER Provider Launches to Address Quality Gaps https://t.co/KIo86uP0Cz Great news via @agriffin5. 14:52:08, 2016-09-17
- RT @opencontent: Super exciting #OER news! @openupresources announces openly licensed K-12 curricula for 2017-18 adoption. #GoOpen
https://… 14:52:25, 2016-09-17
- RT @ezrsmillers: I don't even know what to say https://t.co/rTWZxo7QUL 14:53:48, 2016-09-17
- RT @bluedotlab: 250k gallon #oilspill on #Colonial Pipeline Line 1 nr Helena #AL, its largest for 20yr https://t.co/EW1D0Ouohx https://t.co… 17:41:08, 2016-09-17
Are we back? Getting past WP Android client issues
It seems that the WordPress Android client did not take kindly to my decision to go all in on the https craze. I needed to delete the site from the app and as it back again.
2 things would have been useful here. First, a more descriptive error message. The 405 Method not allowed message didn’t tell me anything. I knew it wasn’t working. Maybe a hint that it could be related to a change on the site wood be good. Second, let me change the URL of the site without needing to delete it. I think this used to be a feature but I couldn’t find it. I’ve been using the app for years and lost a bunch of data because I had to delete the site and reattach.
The ask is still great, but it child stand to be a bit more flexible.