- RT @uscode: US Code: Classifications for Pub. L. 115-85 to 115-89 now available on https://t.co/O5wXKPsVsK 13:13:46, 2017-11-29
- RT @judell: @steelwagstaff @xolotl @hypothes_is @pressbooks @dr_jdean @greatislander Here's a quick writeup, I hope it's helpful to you and… 13:21:36, 2017-11-29
- RT @associatesmind: If you're 2Lish in #lawschool – you want this evidentiary rule flowchart. You're welcome.Via r/lawschool https://t.co/G… 14:09:09, 2017-11-29
- My Twitter Digest for 11/28/2017 https://t.co/hsPVtskNfB 15:30:23, 2017-11-29
- RT @sglassmeyer: University of Dayton has a 3+2 undergrad and law school program now. https://t.co/5erZtN5EqO 16:28:17, 2017-11-29
- RT @FakeLibStats: 98% of books with a green cover are unavailable until January as they're being used for the library's book tree https://t… 16:35:21, 2017-11-29
- RT @creativecommons: Data from Common Voice: The second largest public voice database under #CC0 is now available!
400,000 recordings from… 16:38:09, 2017-11-29